10.25.2010

Noir X

I showed the bank clerk the poor bastard's driver's license and emptied his safe deposit box. She told me not to worry, you look just like him. You could almost be twins. Nonetheless I was scared shit-less and a little pissed.

I took fifty-thousand for my trouble, I said, when I handed her the contents of the box. That's fair, she said, and smiled. Thank you. I told you it would work.

We picked the girl up at a bar and drove off into the sunset. I have to pee, she said, and pulled over beside a cornfield. Come with me, she said, and winked. It's dark in there.

We both took a piss. I heard something behind me. I turned around the girl was in front of me. Oh shit, I thought. What did you expect? She said. How much was in the box? I asked. But it was already too late for questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment