10.30.2010

I Remember

Going to see Night Hawks, Thief, The Little Drummer Girl and North Dallas Forty with you.
Going to San Francisco with you and Jenny to pick up Jody and bring her home.
You dropping me off on a mountain pass somewhere in Colorado.
Taking me to Mervyn's to pick up a T-shirt on my wedding day
Giving me a ride to court when I got caught pissing in public
Picking Michael and I up in Durango and taking us to Ganado.
Taking you to a Peter Tosh concert. (You sat outside because it was too loud but you told me that you enjoyed it.)
Going shopping in Gallup.
Doing laundry in Black Canyon City.
Eating pizza at the Tree House.
Sharing a cheap motel room in Bakersfield.
You buying me cars
Paying my rent sometimes
Bumming me smokes
And giving me hope
When I was just about to let go of the rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment