5.14.2010

Unsolicited

I picked her up at Urgent Care, took her to County, got paid ten by the State for an eighteen dollar fare. I didn’t ask, she told me, that her primary was supposed to check her blood every month and hadn’t for over two. She said she’d been dizzy for four days. It sucks being epileptic. I wouldn’t even be epileptic if I hadn’t been pushed out of a truck and cracked my skull. I had a blood clot on my brain for twenty years before I noticed anything was wrong. My daughter needs a babysitter, if she doesn’t get one she will get suspended. She works at Walgreen's. My son usually baby - sits for her but he’s in jail. She wants to post his bond. I told her to let him rot, he needs to take care of his own shit. This sucks, it sure does I thought. Good luck, I said and dumped her in front of the ER.

No comments:

Post a Comment