5.01.2010

Down The Fairway With Brown Deer Pt. II (Sun City)

Clouds were rolling in,

The wind was picking up,

There were little waves on the pond in the front of the green,

It started to sprinkle,

We were playing the eleventh at Happy Trails,
A 142 - yard par three.

I threw some grass in the air.
The wind's in our face, I said.

Phil hit his T shot ten yards.
I put mine onto the middle of the green.
Brown Deer hit his through the window of a trailer.

You should take a drop,
I told Phil.

Phil was standing on the edge of a pond,
He swung,
Lost his balance,
Fell in.

A lady was standing outside the trailer frowning.
She wanted Brown Deer to pay for the broken window.

I don’t have any money, Brown Deer said.

It’s your fault for living on a golf course, Phil added.

No comments:

Post a Comment