1.28.2010

Road To No Town

I’m a long gone
goner
like dodge ball
in school
If you aren't throwing
the ball
you already lost

A matter of time

Everyone loses until
everyone loses

Unless you catch the ball

My hands were tied
behind my back
A shotgun was taped
to tape wrapped
around my face
covering my eyes
ears and nose

Where are we going
I asked

Shut up
or I’ll tape your mouth
then you won’t be able
to breathe

A road to no town
Nancy said

What did I just tell him

Nancy is my girlfriend
She’s a nurse
from Ireland
We met in Tel Aviv
She’s a tough girl
Tougher than me

Fuck you
Nancy said

How about I blow your head off bitch

Nancy
I said

Someone hit me
with something cold and hard
again
again

You’re hurting him
Nancy said

No shit
Shut up
I’m not saying it again

No comments:

Post a Comment