12.26.2010

Better Luck Next Time

I told a girl in a bar that I tell fake stories what is that supposed to mean are you a bad writer she asked no I am not a bad writer I said it means my fake stories are true and my true stories are not I added so are everybody's she said can I buy you a drink I asked no she said why not I asked what I would like is for you to ignore me she said how about I take you out in the parking lot and pull your pants down and throw you over my knee and give you a proper spanking I said that would be nice she said yeah it would I replied I'm calling the police she said and pulled her cell phone out of her purse you do that I said and walked outside and sat in an alley and thought that didn't go as well as I'd hoped and wondered how I might retool my pickup style

No comments:

Post a Comment