9.02.2010

Forgive Me

I have always been a bastard - that doesn't mean I'm not sorry - for things I did or didn't do to you - tonight - when you just wanted to have a few drinks and after a little fun - with a pretty good looking guy - so I am a little sorry now - looking down - on you laying on your bed - bleeding a little from places you wouldn't have let me see - had you known - what I do and don't do sometimes too - you look beautiful - that makes me think - maybe I should have done the hard work - I have always been reluctant to do - It's too easy to be a bastard - I conclude - as I put a blanket over you - lock your door - and walk to my car - things could have been different - if you hadn't looked so cute - shooting pool with your fat friend - I might not have noticed you - or wanted to do things - no one should want to do - but - that doesn't matter now - as the dark night - turns gray - I forgive you - and everyone else too.

No comments:

Post a Comment