11.30.2016

Loosley Tight

I drove past my old high school tonight and that made me think about the band Loosely Tight and to tell the truth I don't remember much about them but Loosely Tight is a great name for a rock and roll band and the next thing I know I'm standing in the desert with a plastic cup of beer listening to Toto wishing the pretty girls knew my name and all of a sudden I'm in the army before I know it I'm at the river with a plastic cup of beer listening to Night Ranger wondering how the hell I ended up standing here with a bunch of asshole Paratroopers yelling at civilians and than I'm standing in a bar nursing a bottle of beer listening to a bar band play Free Bird and thinking why do all the girls fall for this shit and why don't I play the guitar or at least the fucking piano and all of a sudden I'm standing on the side of a highway smoking a joint with my buddy Pete with my thumb out hoping I will get a ride before it gets dark because once it gets dark you ain't getting a ride and it's getting cold and it looks like it might rain and we are at least three rides from home and than I'm in an apartment high as a F 16 listening to Bob Dylan thinking this isn't so bad for the time being and all of a sudden I'm looking for a dead end job to replace the dead end job I lost in my sleep and than I'm sitting in a bar talking to a girl that isn't listening and all of a sudden I'm driving past my high school thinking about Loosely Tight again

No comments:

Post a Comment