11.20.2011

Pop Song : John Lennon

I hope you are always unpredictable

I hope you never take no for an answer

I hope you never let an idiot tell you what to do

I hope you marry a nice man

I hope you always keep a couple secrets in your pocket

I hope your story is funny all the great ones are

I hope you never stop making up songs

I hope you never let a boy splatter his shit all over your kitchen wall

I hope you fight like a dog in a pit for what you want

I hope what you want is worth fighting for

I hope you always know how much I adore you

I hope the work you have to do is the work that you want to

I hope you never judge a man by his uniform

I hope you make the time to listen to the music I've collected

I hope you remember me fondly when I'm gone

I hope your mother does too

No comments:

Post a Comment