2.11.2017

JJ Cale Wrote Her Eric Clapton Made Her Iconic

Is the song Cocaine pro or con or a little of both like the subject itself.
Can't deny the good times however...
It's great in the morning with a little weed when you have a hangover or even if you don't or your going to a bar or... fill in the blank.
Especially if it's really good shit. It's always been pretty hard to argue with high quality cocaine.
On the other hand it's an expensive way to stupidly entertain yourself and it makes you talk too much too loud and too fast and grind your teeth and it orders you to look out the window constantly looking for something that isn't there and it... fill in the blank.
These days I turn cocaine down but I turn down damn near everything even cigarettes and truth be told that makes me feel old and for better or worse I look forward to the day I take up all my so called bad habits again.
If you want to hang out you got to take her out...



No comments:

Post a Comment