12.02.2016

War Movies


I was making lists in my head

five best war movies

Black Hawk Down
We Were Soilders
Apocalypse Now
Platoon
Gardens of Stone

and that made me remember watching Apocalypse Now
with my buddies
at Waddle's house
he called himself Daddy D
he fancied himself a drill Sargeant
even though he was a mediorce soilder
he almost broke his leg trying to make a standing landing
when we hitched a ride on a special forces airplane
that was pretty funny
I wonder what he's up to
his wife was pretty and stupid
he dumped her
I bet he's married to a pig now
and supports Donald Trump
who is inching his way twoards the presidency
and that is as scary as it seems somehow inevitable

I hate it when people miss use words like Nazi
and protest stuff before they happen
however Trump does have more in coman with Hitler
than the presidents in the Black Hills

I love the Black Hills
I want to take my daughter up there this summer
and also to Wounded Knee
and Little Bighorn
I hear there's ghosts there and that you can almost here them
in the wind


No comments:

Post a Comment